Monday, February 05, 2007

e-mail from Corey

My youngest son Corey is in the Army at the Army Language school in Monterrey, CA studying Tagalog (The main language of the Philippines). I haven't spoken to him for a few months and got this email. He has three girls and a boy. I'm terrible with ages but I will try below in [].

... How is everything going? Things are going fairly well here. Chugging away at tagalog trying to do my best. The baby [boy 4-5 months] is doing very well and is very cute. The girls are doing well. Elise [oldest girl about 9] is doing much better in school. All high marks. Alex (girl about 5) basically taught her self to read with the help she gets at school... and she is just in kindergarten. Austin [girl 4] is doing well but I think she really wants somewhere to go like her sisters.

.....

I miss you

Love Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home