Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Judy's next picture





The middle girl is Great Grandma Mary Belle. She was one of twelve children I have their names somewhere which I will have to look up. There was one set of twins which did not live very long. One was named in the family tree but the other one wasn't. I do not know why. Marita who might have been able to answer my questions is no longer with us. They had to delay the funeral because of the snow storms. Aunt Gladys did make it to the visitation after the storms. Jimmy I keep in touch with Carolyn and Marilyn live somewhere else I to find their addresses I Put them somewhere and with all that has been going on I will have to search for them. I don't know if they knew any of Great Grandma's family. I do know that Grandma Moore's daddy was Names Miles but I don't know if it was a first name of last name. Your mom knew him but my mom didn't know him she was to little to remember.

If you go back a few posts to "Four Generations of Lucas" the back left is Mary Belle Lucus. Mary Belle has changed a bit. She had Agnas when she was not married. About the time Grandma had married and had Martha; Mary Belle had married a Webb and had a son named Charley. That was mom's uncle Charley they were very close in age and did everything together when they were young. I think Charley ended up married to one of Martha's college room mates.

RLR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home