Saturday, April 07, 2007

Judy Billbrey's last picture



Great Great Grandma Lucas ( maiden name was Hartman) her husband was Levi. And Great grandma Lucas (Webb) I believe she was only 15 when she had grandma. Then she had another little girl who died and is buried beside her in Hoopeston. I can't remember if her name was Julie, or Jenny. When I go to Illinois next time I plan on looking that up. I almost didn't find Great Grandma's grave because I only knew she was called Belle. I didn't know untl later that it was Mary Belle.
So on the left is Great Grandma Mary Belle Webb (maiden name Lucus) and her mother on the right Sarah Ann Lucas (maiden name Hartman). I have been thinking about some kind of web site where I can begin to put together variuos family trees with pictures and stories and dates etc. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? RLR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home