Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hand written on United States Army Stationary. Envelope from PFC Rutherford, posted Springfield, MO

Dad, Sept 29
Well, I am here at fort Leonard Wood. I talked to you two days ago from the Security Office. It was good to hear your voice. I have not had a chance to talk to Angela. I got a couple phone #’s that was it.


Its not really how I pictured it here but exactly what I expected it. I am up for fire guard its 2345. Tomorrow we do our PT test and get our shots. We are supposed to ship to basic on the day after.

I got my financial stuff done yesterday and dental x-rays. We are supposed to get our BCG’s in the morning as well. The food has been all right so far. All we have been doing is a lot of waiting. We spent an hour at parade rest yesterday because someone was talking.

I think this is going to be good for me. The kind of ass kicking I needed. I really miss the girls and Angela. I worry about them. If you could call her and make sure things are going well, I would appreciate it. She has no one to talk to now and she enjoys talking to you. Thank you!

Love,
Corey Rutherford

P.S. I should have an address after I get to BCT unit. I will write you again then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home