Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pictures on the Blog


Last night as I was working to put the quote from Ikkyu in a post I noticed a little picture in the tool line of the blog editor. It was new. I clicked and it allowed me to scan my computer storage and find a picture and put it into the post. I don't have a lot of pictures on my computer but I found pictures from Christmas and put a cat into the post. Now if you want to do something on the blog but don't want to write you can blog pictures. Above is a picture of our house in Prescott, AZ circa 1944 with a little dog. I assume this picture has never been seen before since I created it from a roll of negatives I found. I assume this is the winter of 1944-45.

The dog later drowned in the well. I think I remember Dad fishing him out with his fishing pole. You can see the tall porch and the garage under the house. You can also see we had a good snow fall; at least for people like me from California and southern Arizona

If you have comments and don't want to post them here (shy) send me an e-mail rlrutherford@triconet.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home